- Divide into teams. Every member of the family gets to help with something!
- Decide on a certain amount of time. For instance, you have one hour to do as many jobs as you can to earn points. Each job is worth points. The bigger the job the more points you receive.
- Go around the neighborhood or help a specific individual/family in need. You may need to plan ahead and get permission if you are helping one individual or family. This can also be done as a service in the home.
- Hand the list to the person you are helping and ask what THEY would like you to do.
- When your timer goes off quickly finish the jobs and meet back at home.
- The points will be tallied up and the winner will be announced.